StillDragon® Community Forum

Welcome!

Be part of our community & join our international next generation forum now!

In this Discussion

No Topic Thread

Comments

• @punkin said: My new open primary drive for the bike is in Aus and oon it's way to me. I will name it George, and I will hug it and pet it and squeeze it...

What's with all the shiny alloy bits covering the drive so it cannot grab ya. Real men don't need to be nurtured like that!

Looks good @punkin.

• Cops are pretty harsh here in places. There's a concerted effort from the pollies to eradicate bikie gangs and they are trampling over the justice system to do it. Part of that discrimination is harassment by the police in places where the gangs operate.
    While i don't live in such a place or associate with a gang i sometimes travel to places or pass through places where they are pretty common.

Regular guys on Harleys are subject to the same discrimination on a walks like a duck basis (in fact in Qld the onus of proof is on you to prove you are not part of a declared criminal organisation) and bikes are defected all the time. Without a full cover over the belt i am risking that defect, with the whole thing exposed i would be guaranteeing it.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• @punkin said: I haven't owned a comb in over twenty years. :-j

Bad rug?

• edited April 2015

No1 on the buzz trimmer.

StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

• I was gonna say shave, but from the looks of the photos in China, you haven't stood close to a razor in a while neither... :D

I'm more like I am now than I was before.

• edited April 2015

Yesterday was my once a week look in the mirror. I have a little stubble now. :D

I robbed the barber for twenty years, it must be an age thing but now i enjoy going there and sitting for 3/4 hour to wait my turn.
    I like the slow chatter that is the same subject every time, football and weather, i like the way the barber at the single station shop says to every customer "The usual mate?" and they answer as if he's asking if they want their usual, but he's really asking if they want his usual.
    I like the way that a guy was in there waiting with his eight year old son one day and the son said "How should i get my hair cut dad?". The dad said "Son, everyone get's the same". :))

Most of all i like that a shave and a haircut gives me a stencil to trim around for the next month or two.

• When I was in the army...I started cutting my own hair. The worse it looked the more they liked it. Said I looked "MOTIVATED!"

DAD... not yours.. ah, hell... I don't know...

• Have you ever TRIED a bad rug? Might like it.

• A merkin perhaps?

• @dad said: When I was in the army...I started cutting my own hair. The worse it looked the more they liked it. Said I looked "MOTIVATED!"

I met dad in Seattle last year and can say for certain, he looked motivated! :))

• edited May 2015

@punkin said: Yesterday was my once a week look in the mirror. I have a little stubble now. :D

I robbed the barber for twenty years, it must be an age thing but now i enjoy going there and sitting for 3/4 hour to wait my turn.
    I like the slow chatter that is the same subject every time, football and weather, i like the way the barber at the single station shop says to every customer "The usual mate?" and they answer as if he's asking if they want their usual, but he's really asking if they want his usual.
    I like the way that a guy was in there waiting with his eight year old son one day and the son said "How should i get my hair cut dad?". The dad said "Son, everyone get's the same". :))

Most of all i like that a shave and a haircut gives me a stencil to trim around for the next month or two.

barber-shop-aromatherapy.jpg
    800 x 533 - 101K
  • StillDragon Australia & New Zealand - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Australia & New Zealand

mona.jpg
    700 x 934 - 131K

mona2.jpg
    600 x 533 - 38K
    mona3.jpg
    561 x 600 - 66K

• edited May 2015

• edited May 2015

what.jpg
    700 x 1297 - 209K

train.jpg
    700 x 603 - 59K

• I once had a nightmare that everyone talked in REM lyrics.

• But that was just a dream.

• Just a dream.

• On a different note, Florida's Governor Scott signed into law a bill that allows 64oz "growlers" of beer to be sold. One small step....

• and in that bill had the change for Florida craft distillery gift shops from 2-bottles-per-person-per-year to 2-bottles-per-BRAND-per-person-per-year... say hello to many, many more brands!

• edited May 2015

Yeah why not, they don't need to be sold outside of the tasting room. It's not like it creates anything other than some more paperwork and maybe a few more labels.

Cotherman Tuesday Brand Vodka is much, much better than Cotherman Wednesday Brand Vodka. Is it any different from the vodka shelf at big box mart? You probably have 25 of the same vodkas being sold as different brands there.

• @grim said: Yeah why not, they don't need to be sold outside of the tasting room. It's not like it creates anything other than some more paperwork and maybe a few more labels.

Cotherman Tuesday Brand Vodka is much, much better than Cotherman Wednesday Brand Vodka. Is it any different from the vodka shelf at big box mart? You probably have 25 of the same vodkas being sold as different brands there.

Ha,,,,That's the way to manipulate that ticket......Got my eye on you Grim. Sneeky sneeky.

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

• Each label is subject to TTB approval?

• I'd be making 7 varieties, , or more specifically 7 "volumes" of vodka, rum and whiskey.

Buy bottles that spoon each other and labels that resemble book ends. Kinda like a leather bound book if you see my meaning.

Market each complete set as a collectable set. kind of like an esteemed book collection if you see my meaning?

StillDragon North America - Your StillDragon® Distributor for North America

the_perfect_shadow_line.jpg
    600 x 800 - 62K

StillDragon Europe - Your StillDragon® Distributor for Europe & the surrounding area